Wednesday 30 June 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (#3)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Ghost Town (The Morganville Vampires Bk 9) - Rachel Caine
UK Release Date: 1st November 2010

The fragile peace between humans and vampires in Morganville is in trouble, and when Claire takes drastic action, she's put under serious pressure to re-establish the barriers that keep the town residents inside, and wipe the memories of those who leave. But working with her half-crazy vampire boss Myrnin means that things don't always turn out as planned ... and as the people of Morganville begin acting strangely, Claire and her friends must solve the mystery and try to put things right. But one by one, her allies are turning on her ... even the ones she trusts most. (Taken from Good Reads)

I said in an earlier IMM post that I got books 1-8 in this series in a 3 for £5 offer which has turned out to be one of the best bargains ever. I was hooked from the very beginning of book 1 and I managed to read all 8 books in only 3 days. I think it is quite safe to say that this is one of my favourite series' now and I am so excited to find out what happens next after reading the synopsis.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I went in my The Works and they only had from number 5...gutted! I really want to read the series now seeing how much you loved it.

Josette said...

I love the cover design! How many books are there in this series?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels