Friday 17 September 2010

Book Blogger Hop #8 (17th - 20th September)


The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books and runs from Friday to Sunday. The Hop is a fantastic way to get your blog noticed more and visit some other cool blogs that you didn't know about before. Head over and sign up and see what you can find!

Normally a question will be asked each week but in honour of Book Blogger Appreciation Week, we're asked to talk about some of our favourite fellow bloggers!

Rhiana Reads... One of my very first blogger friends and soon to be my book signing buddy! December 11th can't come quick enough! Although we have similar tastes in books, we are also very similar in many other ways which is one of the reason why we get on so well. Every book that she has recommended to me I have loved and I'll always get anything that she says is good.



The Delusional Diaries of Lacey Weatherford Anyone who has been reading my blog recently knows just how much I love Lacey's series Of Witches and Warlocks. Lacey also introduced (not personally.... I wish!!) me to the gorgeous Matt Lanter who was the inspiration for one of the characters in her books.

Lacey started her own meme last week Madly In Love Mondays. Go and check it out next week and give it a go! 

The Bookish Snob was the one who told me about Lacey's series. Ever since finishing the first book, we were really good friends and spend many hours on Twitter talking about hot men, both real and fictional although two do seem to take up most of our time. Her blog is hilarious and most of the time, her posts make me laugh so much. I love a blog with so much humour and I don't think you will find many more funny than this one. With book reviews, hot men, monthly spotlights and a whole page dedicated to Vance Magnum, what more can you ask for?


Asamum Booktopia Emma is currently having a zombie week on her blog and before now, I never knew there were as many zombie books out there. I have a couple in my TBR pile but now there are quite a few more that I would like to read. There are different things going on over at her blog most days of the week so there is bound to be something you like. Emma also recently interviewed me for Spotlight Saturday



There are so many more that I would love to put in this post but it would be soooooo long! Thanks for stopping by my blog for this hop and please leave a comment :D

18 comments:

Black Disaster Fairy said...

I'm an old follower. :)

I'm about to check our your peeps!

Happy Hopping!

Black Disaster Fairy

http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
http://wickedsexybooks.blogspot.com
http://ikissbooks.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following!

I love finding new blogs every Friday, and I'm definitely excited to see more of your reviews and features in the coming weeks :)

SusanKMann said...

Hopping over, I'm an old stalker, I mean follower :) Hope you have a great weekend. x

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I love the title of your blog. Super creative!!!!

Now following.

Vicki said...

Thanks for the mention hun and i can nor wait for the 11th...woot!

Chrystal said...

Just hopping through... thanks for checking out my blog earlier today. I will have to check out the blogs you linked to in your post today... :)

New Follower! :)

Rowena said...

Hello! I'm hopping through from the blog hop but I gotta know...who's Vance Mangum? I think I need to "meet" this guy! =)

Super Librarian said...

Hopping by to say hello. Three out of the four blogs you mentioned are new to me - I'll have to check them out. Have a great weekend :)

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

Hope you are having a brilliant Friday! Stopped on the hop and following which I thought I was already. I have had your button on my blog for weeks. I hope you stop by mine
Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
twitter: @fangswandsfairy

The Phantom Paragrapher said...

Just following the blog Hop, Im a new follower. Check out my site www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

Sugar and Snark said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Now a new follower :) Have a great weekend!

Lu

Anonymous said...

hi, thanks for following me, im a new follower too! have a great weekend

Deepali said...

Hey, I'm stopping by on the Hop - from
e-Volving Books

Jen (Makeshift Bookmark) said...

Thank you for hopping!! I'm now a follower and am looking forward to reading many more of your reviews!

Jen said...

Stopping by from the Hop -- and thanks for visiting my blog, too. I'm looking forward to checking out some of the blogs you've listed here!

Elizabeth said...

First-time visitor.

Just hopping by....

Stop by my blog if you get a chance for reviews on I'd Know you Anywhere by Laura Lippman, Saving Cee Cee Honeycut by Beth Hoffman, Room by Emma Donoghue, and many others.

Happy Hopping, Everyone....hop on over to my blog to see who my favorite blogs are.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Julie said...

I was unable to stop by till now! Thanks for hopping by my blog :) I'm a new follower. Have a great week!

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Thanks for the mention hun. It wasnt my zombie week it was Sya's at The Mountains of Instead, I just joined in :D
Your interview was fantastic - thanks again for doing it :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels