Friday 3 September 2010

Backstage Blogging


Kristi over at The Story Siren has a new feature called Backstage Blogging. Her new feature is all about bloggers and why we do what we do. Over the space of last week and this week, 30 newbie bloggers are featured with their answers to a certain question. I was so lucky to be chosen to be a part of this awesome feature which will carry on for the next couple of months. Kristi's blog is one of the biggest and most well known that I have seen so it made me ecstatic to be a part of this. Not only are newbie bloggers featured but also some more established bloggers (their time will come over the next two weeks).

Part 1 can be found here.

Part 2 (the one with me in) can be found here.

I can't wait to have some free time this weekend to go and check out some bloggers as new as me and to see what they do with their blogs.

Head over there and have a look for yourselves...you know you want to!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels